Monday 11 August 2014

Create some uplifting DIY artwork....

...to set yourself up for a great day!




If you follow me on instagram, you will have seen this before....but today I want to share a simple and easy way to create some art for your walls!

All you need is a canvas, some blackboard paint and chalk...
Click play on the video below to see how easily you can create this...



Find a nice uplifting quote, and hang it in your bedroom so it's the first thing you see when you wake up, like I did, to set you up for a great day!!



I was struggling to work out what to do with this big empty wall in our bedroom, but this fits perfectly!!
I love it!
Of course you can change the writing at any time by wiping the canvas clean...
(Oh ....and meet "Arthur", our new family member...yes, I'm talking about the plant!!)

I am posting this early this week, as I am very excited to be attending the opening of the talented Kate Whitfield of An artful life's pop up shop in London this wednesday...I will tell you more about her and her new collection later in the week!!

Wish you all a great day....
...and remember:
Choose Happiness!!





3 comments:

Sum of their Stories said...

What a fun idea, and pinterest is so full of amazing quote inspiration you could have something different every day!

Alina said...

Great idea and a lovely quote :)

http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

june olsen said...

Exactly, Julia! This could be so much fun....changing it around as you go!! Alina...I love that quote: suits us just now!!

"