Thursday 22 October 2015

Easy Halloween DIY: Cat eyes string light

Here's a quick and easy DIY for Halloween for you all...
Jazz up some string lights with some black card Cat faces to create some Spookily cute Cat Eyes to set the mood in your home this Halloween...
All you'll need is some A4 black card, some scissors and of course some String lights...

I've made up a FREE pattern for you, that you can simply download then print out on your black card.



Then you just cut out the cat faces....


Pierce where the eyes are indicated on the template (I used a sharp craft knife for this).


Then simply push the bulbs on your string light through the holes.
C'est ca!

I love how simple these are to make...and don't they look great??


This will probably be my last DIY post this year, as I have some big news to tell you all about very soon... but you can see more of my previous Halloween makes in my DIY Tutorials gallery or you can have a look at my Halloween Pinterest board for more inspiration...
...And of course, if you're planning a Halloween party, You should really check out my Classy Halloween Party ideas post , to see my picks of quick and easy creative ways to hold a sophisticated but spooky party...

2 comments:

Kendra J. Thomas said...

Very creative ideas, but I don't like this style.

Miriam Midge said...

I really like this light string.

"