Tuesday 17 November 2015

This years advent calendar...

Simple and stylish


I love being a Rose&Grey Style ambassador....
it means that every now and then , I'll get sent an item from their beautiful collection of eclectic home wares and given free reins to style it how I'd like...
This time they sent out one of my favorite items...ever: This super useful Pegboard
Now my love for pegboard is well known, as I used some when I made my DIY sideboard this summer....So this sits perfectly in my interiors...


I had a few different ideas for how I wanted to style it up for Christmas...I mean: it is so useful!
But in the end I decided it would be perfect to use to hang little advent parcels for Mia Moo from!



I simply stretched some string between the pegs, then attached some plain paper bags, that I'd numbered using a stencil with some small wooden pegs..


And of course the little bags will be filled with daily treats for Mia to open each day in the countdown to Christmas....


It fits perfectly in with my simplistic Christmas decor look that I am going for this year...


Have you started planning the countdown to Christmas yet?
If not , I'm posting some inspirational ideas from the web for this years advent calendar next week...so stay tuned for that!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Really like that June. So simple, but looks lovely!

RyanReibey said...

Sorry to disagree with Jeanne, but an oriental rug would look great with what you have described. Oriental rugs are mixed with all types of furniture styles.

custom size kitchen rugs

"