Saturday 5 September 2015

Beautiful Utility ...My back to basics blogpost series!


In my recent series of posts, labelled Beautiful Utility, I have been investigating my own theory that your home's everyday essentials, All those things that you use in your everyday life, from making the first cup of coffee in the morning, to general housekeeping and cooking... should be equally stylish as your interiors to become a more integrated part of your home and thus improving the aesthetics and quality of your home-life.

Considering design as well as functionality when purchasing essentials for your home and considering storage of these tings in an aesthetic way, will make your home feel more pulled together and maybe even make the jobs around the house seem a little less of a chore...

This is a round up of my posts covering this theme,including some useful, put pretty DIY's,  so far....more to come.
Click on the images to see the full blogposts on each theme:


IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Introducing my beautiful Utility post series






































My first post introduces my theory and gives you an indication of the theme's I'll be covering.
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Inspirational coffee stations
My first post started as I start my everyday: with coffee...posting some inspirational images from the www. of beautiful coffee stations...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
My coffee station essesntials
My second post reveals my own coffee station...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
DIY print cork coasters
A fun an easy DIY for your hot drinks...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Stylish sink-side organisation and tools
Then on to washing up: How to keep your sink-side looking stylish...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
DIY print tea-towels
Create your own stylish printed tea-towels for all sorts of useful purposes...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Beautiful Kitchen design Details
Moving on to stylish kitchen and cooking essentials...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
DIY wooden bead trivet
A simple and useful DIY that will add some style to your kitchen...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Beautiful House keeping essentials and storage
How to make your housekeeping and cleaning supplies and tools look stylish and talking about storage stations...
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
BEAUTIFY YOUR LAUNDRY
Then, lastly (for now) I am talking about how to make your laundry essentials more stylish...

There will be more to come in the future in this blogpost series, such as offece and paperwork organisation and even Kids toys and storage...watch this space!

No comments:

"